Prepare your own Cretan meal
Like a real chef you will prepare your own cretan meal, under the instructions of Mama Stella, our specialist in traditional cretan cuisine. You are going to learn cooking techniques and cook traditional cretan recipes! Pure and natural ingredients will be used during our cooking class, most of them produced on our family farm! It will be a totally hands-on cooking experience. In the end of your cooking experience, you will enjoy your own creations with the company of some local Cretan wine. Moreover, the leftovers will be packed and you can take them with you! The event will last approximately 3 to 3.5 hours and it will take place in our olive oil Farm. We will cook in an outdoor cooking space with a beautiful wooden roof surrounded on one side by olive trees and on the other by the garden! Smell, taste & feel our culture, through a unique cooking experience! Join, cook, enjoy!
- 4-course meal (2 appetizers (meze), 1 main course and 1 dessert)
- Your personal cooking equipment
- All ingredients
- Local homemade refreshments and water
- A glass of wine to accompany your meal
- Leftovers will be packed and you can take them with you
- All recipes and photographs from your experience (send to you via email)
- English speaking local expert
- Price includes all taxes, VAT & booking fees
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements or food allergies at the time of booking and we will prepare all the necessary changes in your menu
- For safety reasons, children (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- You can present either the receipt from your deposit or your electronic voucher for this activity
- Participation: From 60€ /person
- Kids (Ages under 12): Free to attend + free meal (after request)
If you cancel your booking at least 48 hours before the event, you will be fully refunded. Cancellations less than 48 hours before the event will not be refunded.
Just bring your smiley attitude. Cheers!