Cooking class & Food tour
Farm to table experience
The ultimate from farm to table experience! This experience is the combination of our traditional cooking class and our food tour. We will walk around our family’s olive groves and greenhouses while we will also prepare and cook authentic Cretan recipes ! I will share with you all my knowledge around farming and the local way of life e.g. how we cultivate the olive trees or what kind of vegetables and fruits we cultivate inside the greenhouses etc. Also, together with mama Stella, you will cook traditional family’s recipes, followed by more than three generations! It will be a totally hands-on cooking experience! Pure and natural ingredients will be used during our cooking class, most of them produced on our family farm! When all the food will be ready, you will enjoy your own creations with the company of some local Cretan wine. Moreover, the leftovers will be packed and you can take them with you! The event will last approximately 3.5 hours and it will take place in our Farm. Also, the cooking class will take place in an outdoor kitchen in the middle of our farm! Join, cook, enjoy!
- 3-course meal (1 appetizers (meze), 1 main course and 1 dessert)
- Guided tour in our family’s olive groves
- Guided tour in our family’s greenhouses
- Your personal cooking equipment
- All the cooking ingredients
- Local homemade refreshments and water during our experience
- Local wine to accompany your meal
- Leftovers will be packed and you can take them with you
- All recipes and photographs from your experience (send to you via email)
- English speaking local expert
- Price includes all taxes, VAT & booking fees
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements or food allergies at the time of booking and we will prepare all the necessary changes in your menu
- We are going to walk into olive groves and fields, so it may be more comfortable for you to wear shoes instead of sandals or flip-flops
- For safety reasons, children (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- You can present either the receipt from your deposit or your electronic voucher for this activity
- Participation: From 80€ /person
- Kids (Ages under 12): Free to attend + free meal (after request)
If you cancel your booking at least 48 hours before the event, you will be fully refunded. Cancellations less than 48 hours before the event will not be refunded.
Just bring your smiley attitude. Cheers!